29th January 2015, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for B.Ed in Commerce after passing Bachelor of Information and Management?

Am I eligible for B.ed in commerce subject after passing bachelor of Information and Management degree because all subject of B.I.M. are related to B.com

30th January 2015, 12:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for B.Ed in Commerce after passing Bachelor of Information and Management?

Yes, you are of course eligible to pursue B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) course after completion of Bachelor degree (Bachelor of Information Management). The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for pursuing B.Ed course is "Graduation in any Stream". Since B.I.M (Bachelor of Information and Management) is considered as Bachelor degree, you are certainly eligible to appear for B.Ed examination.

There is no upper age limit at all for pursuing B.Ed course, so there is no problem with age criteria even. And You must have secured minimum 50% marks in Graduation to be eligible. To get admission into B.Ed course, you are required to write an entrance examination conducted by Individual universities/ organizations. Some of the best universities which offer B.Ed course are, Anna University, Delhi University, Andhra University, Osmania University, Rajasthan University, MP University, University of Delhi.
22nd March 2017, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for B.Ed in Commerce after passing Bachelor of Information and Management?

Thank you so much. But now I'm a JBT teacher. Please tell me subject combination for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?