30th October 2011, 11:31 AM
Naresh Mestri

What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th

Dear sir,
i havecompleted my 12th science and after a gap of 4 years i a have decided to complete my graduation from ignou and want to know what are the subjects what are the admission procedure when it stars admissions .examination after completing my graduation from ignou

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in college for completing graduation in regular basis with a gap? Number of gap years allowed between 12th and graduation on regular? Procedure of applying Gap certificate?
  2. Is it possible for me to complete my graduation via correspondence after a long gap? -- [New]
  3. How to get direct admission for graduation after completion of HSC in Science?
  4. Can I do graduation after 2 year gap completing 12th?
  5. Admission in college to complete B.Com having 7 years gap after 1st year?
  6. Procedure to enroll for the BA graduation course in Geography in IGNOU?
  7. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?
  9. How to complete Graduation via correspondence mode after a gap of 8 years?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission to do Ph.D via IGNOU?
  11. Which college I can get Graduated after 3 years gap from completing 12th grade?
  12. Eligibility for any correspondence course after 12th from Arts stream from Kerela State Syllabus? List of courses offered by IGNOU?
  13. How to do B.Ed after completing my graduation? Procedure to take admission in B.Ed?
  14. Graduation in 1 year with 2 years of gap after 12th?
  15. How to do B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation from DU correspondence? What is the minimum percentage for B.Ed from IGNOU
  16. MS in abroad after completing MCA through correspondence?
  17. Can I do graduation in one year if I have gap of two years after 12th?
  18. What should I to complete my graduation after a long gap?
3rd March 2012, 03:21 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naresh Mestri View Post
Dear sir,
i havecompleted my 12th science and after a gap of 4 years i a have decided to complete my graduation from ignou and want to know what are the subjects what are the admission procedure when it stars admissions .examination after completing my graduation from ignou

Candidate who are from Science background may opt for the many undergraduate courses which are offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU]. Following are the list of some of those course which a science background can opt for:

B.Sc in,
General
Botany
Chemistry
Mathematics
Physics
Zoology
Life Science
Hospitality and Hotel Administration
Nursing.

Also one can opt for B. Sc [Hons.] in,
Medical Laboratory Technology
International Hospitality Administration
Optometry & Ophthalmic Techniques
Hospitality and Hotel Administration

For Admission and other detail you may refer to the official website of IGNOU.
23rd April 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th

dear Sir,
i have completed my xth standard. so for completing my bpp course, what are the subjects required? also what is the diffrence between completing the 12th standard by doing regular classes and giving exams on bpp openly.. is the value of the certifacte same as the others?
23rd April 2012, 05:27 PM
hlr
Member+

dear friend,
The various course are;
Bachelor of Arts (BA)

Bachelor of Arts (BA) - Tourism Studies

Bachelor of Arts (BA) - International Hospitality Administration

Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)

Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) - Retailing

Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)

Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) - Finance and Taxation

Bachelor in Computer Applications (BCA)

Bachelor of Education (BEd)

Bachelor of Engineering (BE) - Computer Science Engineering

Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT)

Bachelor of Library & Information Sciences (BLIS)

Bachelors Preparatory Programme (BPP)

Bachelor of Science (BSc)

Bachelor of Science (Hons) - Optometry and Ophthalmic Techniques
Program designed in collaboration with the Federation of Ophthalmic Research & Education Centres (FOREC)

Bachelor of Science (BSc) - Hospitality & Hotel Administration (BHA)

Bachelor of Science - Nautical Science (starting 2004-05)
Course offered in colloboration with Directorate General of Shipping

Bachelor of Science - Nursing (B.Sc(N)

Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) (starting from 2004-05)

Bachelor of Technology (BTech) - Computer Science Engineering

Bachelor of Technology (BTech) - Construction Management (BTCM)

Bachelor of Technology (BTech) - Water Resource Engineering (BTWRE)

Bachelor of Technology (BTech) - Mechanical Engineering (Computer Integrated Manufacturing) (BTME).
Choose one of them.
Go tohttp://ignou.nic.in;
Thank you
12th May 2012, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

can i complete my graduation in one year.my first year clear in 2005 from Ravishankar University.due to some problem i
can't continue my studies.can u help me.please tell me nearest cont details.i am from Korba(C.G).
23rd June 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I completed my 12th in 2007, after that i took admission in dayal singh college and passed my 1st year in english(hons) and then i failed twice in 2nd year and afterwards due to some family problem i left my graduation in between. what i should do now to finish my graduation? please please help me.
28th November 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
i completed my 12th from IGNOU
before 5yrs then i join BA in IGNOU but my 1st yrs paper is not completed due to my family problems im not complete my study but right now im working in reatial section so i need m.y graduation. So,please help me how to complete my graduation.i stay in south delhi . Please please help me...
25th February 2014, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

How many fees for BA
10th June 2014, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

hai sir,

I completed my graduation in open university without 12th std, but lot of company i attend the interview, company told us you did not study 12th std
23rd September 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus and admission procedure for doing graduation through IGNOU corresponding? I have passed diploma from electrical engg.
23rd March 2017, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I have completed my BSc 1,BSc 2 in 2001_2002. But I am selected in Indian Army after that i can't completed my final year. Now i want to complete my graduation what can i do now?. Please give me some solution. I shall be very thankful to you.
21st June 2018, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed hsc and due to family financial problem i could not complete graduation after gap of 5 years i want to complete graduation how can complete and where can i get admission and what will be the period for completing b.cm and what will be the fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?