12th February 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do B.Com with 49%?

i have completed b.com with 49%.i want to do m.com from GNDU(Punjab).i belong to SC category.can i eligible for it? plz tell me

13th February 2013, 09:15 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure to do B.Com with 49%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed b.com with 49%.i want to do m.com from GNDU(Punjab).i belong to SC category.can i eligible for it? plz tell me
Yes you may get admission for M.com Course in GNDU ( Guru Nanak Dev University ) with 49% Percentage of marks ..

As you belong from sc/st candidate , So, definitely your eligible for M.com course in GNDU University ..

M.com stands for Master of Commerce .. The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester ..

Bachelor degree is Minimum Qualification to get admission for M.com Course . You have Completed B.com Course .. So, there is no issue with your qualification ..

To get admission for M.com Course in Guru Nanak Dev University than you have to score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates and obc candidates ..

So, Being a sc/st candidate definitely you may get admission for M.com Course .. No age limit for this Course..

I think that GNDU University Conducts Entrance Examination within the University. Based on the Entrance Examination performance there allot admission for the candidate ..

So, I suggest you to score good percentage of marks in Entrance Examination ..

All the Best !!
13th February 2013, 04:18 PM
shweta suri

Default Re: What is the procedure to do B.Com with 49%?

You can go to any degree college and can apply for m.com programme
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?