3rd August 2021, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for CS Executive programme?

I am a Calcutta university graduate I have got less than 50 percent in graduation am I eligible for cs executive programme?

5th August 2021, 04:16 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for CS Executive programme?

For entering in to.an executive programme, candidate must have qualified it's foundation programme first...

Or

He/she must have completed graduation with minimum of 50% marks from.a recognised university....

Graduation is must...
5th August 2021, 06:34 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for CS Executive programme:-

The executive program is the second stage of Company Secretary Course and in order to be enroll for this stage, candidate must have passed either of the following
Foundation program examination of Company Secretary Course
Bachelor's degree examination conducted by a recognised University.
A graduate in any discipline is eligible to register for the executive programme of Company Secretary Course.
The executive program is followed by the following stages:-
Professional program
Management training.
7th August 2021, 08:13 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Eligibility criteria to apply for CS Executive program.

Educational Qualification:-
--------------------------------
You must have completed your Graduation degree in any stream except Fine Arts from any recognized University or Institute to get eligible for CS Executive program.

You must have completed a computer training course as specified by the Council.

Age limit:-
----------------
The age of the candidate should be 17 years or above to get eligible for CS Executive program.
8th August 2021, 08:15 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Candidates must have successfully completed a computer training program as specified by the Council.
Foundation candidates must have passed the ICSI CPT or Foundation examination or CSAT exam with a minimum 40% in each subject in an aggregate of 50% to be eligible to appear for the CS Executive Exam.

The candidate must have completed 17 years of age to register for the CS executive programme and there is no maximum age limit provided by the institute to register for the CS executive program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?