5th December 2015, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for MDU admission after completing graduation with 49.25% and awaiting post graduation results?

Sir/ma’m,
Please provide me an appropriate guidance for my educational query. I completed my graduation with 49.25% and I am waiting for my post graduation result for 2nd year. Am I eligible for admission in MDU.
Please reply.

8th February 2016, 09:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for MDU admission after completing graduation with 49.25% and awaiting post graduation results?

You haven't mentioned the course in which you want admission. Most of the universities offer different courses and if you are already post graduate and looking for admission in post graduation then your percentage of marks is not enough.

50% marks is the required qualification to become eligible for admission in any university in India. There is relaxation of 5% marks offered to reserved category candidates.
26th June 2018, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for MDU admission after completing graduation with 49.25% and awaiting post graduation results?

Hi, I want to go for B.ED Course from mdu. I have done my graduation from DU got re exam in one subject result will come in October .. So tell me What should I do help me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?