13th May 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Will there be a problem to get admission for post graduation course if I have cleared one paper late in B.Tech graduation course?

One of my paper's was cancelled but now i have cleared it with good marks. My overall percentage in b.tech so far( till 6th semester) is 76%. So, will the cancelled paper affect in my further admissions for post graduation or in job placements?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MA post graduation course after a long gap at the age of 38 years?
  2. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  3. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  4. Year Gap Between Graduation and Post Graduation affecting Placements -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will it be a problem to apply for the post graduation entrance exam in Delhi University if I have a back papers in graduation? -- [New]
  6. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting admission of post graduation course?
  7. Will there be a problem if I do post graduation through regular after completing BCA through distance mode?
  8. Can a student pursuing B.Tech/B.E from UGC university appear for all UPSC and Government Exams?
  9. Can I do post graduation from Amity University if I failed in my Graduation?
  10. Am I eligible for B.Ed having 42% in graduation and 60% in post graduation? Any problem for government job?
  11. How much percentage is required in post graduation to get admission for B.Ed course?
  12. What is the last date of admission for M.Com? What is the late fee structure
  13. Future after doing post graduation in Biotechnology? Why Biotechnology is not introduce at +2 level?
  14. Eligibility of M.Sc Statistics after B.Sc Mathematics?
  15. In which stream should I pursue post graduation after B.A. as per my areas of interest?
  16. What to do after doing BSc Pass course?
  17. How to join LLB through correspondence after studying 2nd year BDS?
  18. Can I do Hospital Management course having backlogs in B.Com course?
21st May 2017, 10:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be a problem to get admission for post graduation course if I have cleared one paper late in B.Tech graduation course?

No, there will not be any problem for you to get admission for pursuing Post graduation course if you have one cleared backlog paper in your B.Tech course. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university are eligible to pursue Master's degree course. To get admission for pursuing Master's degree course like M.Tech, MCA, MBA, MS, etc., you have to appear in entrance examinations like GATE, PGCET, XAT, NIMCET, etc., and qualify the entrance examination. You need to participate in the entrance examination counselling process to get admission for pursuing Master's degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?