20th February 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for post graduation course in good Universities with 56% marks in Graduation?

I have 56% in my Graduation which I guess a average score. Now I have to do post graduation in good university. Is that possible to get admission in some good University with my marks or not? Is there any entrance exams which I need to give to get the admission? Can you please give me the information soon as possible. Thank you.

23rd February 2015, 10:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for post graduation course in good Universities with 56% marks in Graduation?

You should have mentioned your graduation course or the post graduation course for which you want to get enrolled, this would have helped us to provide you a detailed answer. Yes, you can definitely get admission in post graduation course in good universities across the nation. Most of the top universities take admission based on the entrance exam score,so you need to appear in the entrance exam and score well to get admission in them. However, some universities also take admission on the basis of score in the graduation. You can apply in those institutes as well, however the final selection in those institutes depends on the relative performance of other applicants in comparison to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?