27th January 2016, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do graduation in arts stream after completing 2nd year commerce?

Can one complete his graduation from the arts stream if he has completed his second year commerce?

28th January 2016, 07:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do graduation in arts stream after completing 2nd year commerce?

No, you can't change your stream in 3rd year and you have to take fresh admission in first year of Arts graduation if you are interested in a different stream.

Therefore, it will be better to complete your graduation in the same stream if you have completed 2 years. If you opt for any other stream then your 2 years will be total wastage of time.
28th January 2016, 08:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do graduation in arts stream after completing 2nd year commerce?

As per my knowledge you are not eligible to complete your graduation in Arts stream if you have completed your second year from B.Com.
Let me tell you that it is a rule that a candidate has to complete his or her graduation in one stream only. So I would like to suggest you to complete your graduation in commerce stream only.
28th January 2016, 08:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can one complete his graduation from the arts stream if he has completed his second year commerce?
No, you are not eligible for B.A course because you have completed 12th in Commerce.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard in Arts from a recognized board are eligible for B.A exam.

Your age should be above 16 years.
28th January 2016, 09:01 PM
ruthless
Member+

No any one can not complete his graduation from the arts stream if he has completed his 2nd year in commerce stream because it is not possible to do graduation in two or more different streams.
you should have to complete graduation in any one of the stream.
Therefore you are only applicable to do graduation in commerce or either in Arts stream.
29th January 2016, 12:03 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to do graduation in Arts Stream:
  • You should have passed class 12th standard in any discipline from a recognized board.
  • You must secure a minimum aggregate of 60% in 12th board exam.
  • You are age should not be more than 23 years.
30th January 2016, 08:31 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that you have completed your 12th in Commerce. Therefore, you are eligible only for B.Com you cannot change it. As per your question you want to change your stream and this is not possible to change stream in 2nd year from B.Com to B.A.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?