17th August 2016, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of doing interior course after 12th in arts?

I have recently passed 12th and I see my future in interior designing. I want to do any interior course directly with enrolling for any other course. I want to know whether I am eligible to do this after 12th or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in JJ school of arts for interior designing after completion of 12th with Commerce?
  2. Can I do Interior Designing after doing 12th from Arts Stream? What kind of entrance exam to be given? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Details about entrance exam for interior designing in JJ School of Arts?
  4. Eligibility to do Interior Designing after 12th? Entrance exams to clear?
  5. How to choose interior designing after passing 12th Arts?
  6. How can I Join interior designing after 12th commerce?
  7. How should I join interior designing course after passing 12th commerce?
  8. By which stream should Fine Arts in Interior and Animation be done with? Which course should be better for pursuing a career in Fine Arts Interior and Animation?
  9. How to do interior designing from JJ school of Arts
  10. Am I eligible for correspondence diploma in civil engineering after 12th arts? -- [New]
  11. List of entrance exams except AIEED to study Interior Designing on 12th basis? What to do for studying Interior Designing without clearing entrance exams?
  12. Can I start designing course after completion of 10th standard?
  13. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  14. Cutoff percentage required for interior designing after 12th in JJ School of Arts?
  15. What should I do to get admission in J.J. School of Arts for Interior Designing?
  16. Am I eligible to admission in JJ school of arts for interior design after completion of 12th commerce course?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in JJ school of Arts for interior designing?
  18. Eligibility to study B.Com for 12th Arts student?
18th August 2016, 04:43 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of doing interior course after 12th in arts?

Eligibility for doing Interior after 12th in Arts :-

Eligibility:-

You have completed 12th standard with arts subjects so you are eligible for interior course.

Those candidates who have cmpleted 12th standard from a recognised board are eligible for interior course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
18th August 2016, 05:52 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have recently passed 12th and I see my future in interior designing. I want to do any interior course directly with enrolling for any other course. I want to know whether I am eligible to do this after 12th or not?

The pass in 10+2 is the eligibility to study the Interior design course in many institutions in India. There are various courses are available in the interior design profession like Certificate, Diploma and BFA. In some institutions for BFA course the candidates needed to sit for an entrance test. The interior design courses are available in the following institutions;

Avinashilingam University - Website Link
Sir JJ School of Art - Website Link
NIFD - Website Link
JD Institute of Fashion Technology - Website Link
18th August 2016, 08:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, interior designing is an open field for any stream class 12th candidate. Admission will be on the basis of performance in entrance exam conducted by the concerned university or institute.

Some private institutions give admission without any entrance exams also because this field is not so popular. You can easily get admission without any issues but scope of an interior designer in India is limited to big cities only.
19th August 2016, 12:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for Interior Designing course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
19th August 2016, 12:46 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
The minimum eligibility criteria required for Interior course is Plus two or its equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognized board or Institution. Being a 12th standard student, you can apply for the courses such as,

- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Interior Architecture Design
- Bachelor of Design in Interior Design
- Bachelor of Science in Interior Design
- Bachelor of Architecture in Interior Design

The admission the course based on the marks scored in the admission test conducted by the concerned university. Those who already qualify in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) such candidates are exempted from the admission test.

Sir JJ School of Art, Mumbai
Official website - Click Here

Guru Nanak Dev University

Avinashilingam University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?