23rd October 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I start designing course after completion of 10th standard?

i am going to finish my 10th can i start my desinging course after 10th standard.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
  2. Is there any exam which I can write to get interior designing course after completion of diploma?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis?
  4. What is the procedure to do course regarding dance or designing in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  5. Fashion Designing courses available after 10th?
  6. Can I join diploma or 11th after my intermediate studies? Which will provide more income in future?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in JJ school of arts for interior designing after completion of 12th with Commerce?
  8. Am I eligible to get diploma course in government polytechnic college with 55% marks in SSLC?
  9. What is the procedure followed to become a CA after completion of 10th standard? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible to do Diploma course while appearing for HSC exams?
  11. What job I can get after completion of 10th standard?
  12. Is there 1 year diploma course available for doing fashion designing course in Ghaziabad after completion of 12th standard?
  13. Stream to choose after 10th standard for Fashion Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which subjects are suitable for me to start preparation for IAS exam if I was brilliant in Mathematics and Science and not so in History at my 10th standard?
  15. Which is better to do Diploma or 11th, 12th when I want to become an Engineer?
  16. Can I join Fashion Designing course after completion of 10th Class?
  17. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  18. Which subjects I have to choose after completion of 10th class to go for Fashion Designing?
15th November 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I start designing course after completion of 10th standard?

can i get job in any dessing field after 10th standard or any course of one or two years after 10th?
12th February 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

what option are for 10 passout students in formation of their career.
14th April 2012, 08:22 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

friend,
If you are interested to do fashion Designing course after 12th then you can take Arts stream in 12th no need to take scienve or commerce, as designing is an art and you must have an interaction towards art and creativity. After 12th you can appear for the fashion designing entrance exam. However you can take direct admission in any colleges. various institutes are conducting admissions like DIA, IDC, SAI,NIFT,North east institute of Fashion Technology, School of interior design, JJ school of arts, WLIC, JIMS etc that are providing Designing in the field of fashion, interior, textile, . You can join any of these as per your choice.
21st September 2017, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have taken science after 12 but now i have decided to choose fashion designing, so tell me that how can i join it. Sir which exam we have to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?