26th May 2015, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering after scoring 60% marks in 10th but average marks in 12th?

I am very fit and fluent in english but in 12 I am computer science group is that ok to joining in the marine engineering and I scored 60% in the 10th and 12th is that ok for marine engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  3. Colleges in which I can get admission for marine engineering or mechanical engineering after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  4. Is it possible to get admission after scoring 67% marks in 10th and 62% in 12th?
  5. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering in TS Chanakya after scoring 65% in 12th?
  6. Eligibility for admission in Marine Engineering Diploma?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in marine engineering after scoring 60% marks in aggregate
  8. Am i eligible to get admission in marine engineering after scoring 60% marks aggregate?
  9. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  10. Can i get admission in engineering after scoring 75.17% marks in 12th science?
  11. Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  12. Can I get admission in IIM after scoring 6% marks in 10th standard, 66% marks in 12th standard and 59% in graduation
  13. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  14. How to do marine engineering after scoring 55% marks in PCM
  15. Eligibility criteria for IT companies
  16. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  17. Am I eligible for marine engineering after completing 12th with 55%?
  18. Am I eligible for any IT company after scoring 60% marks in 12th?
26th May 2015, 03:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering after scoring 60% marks in 10th but average marks in 12th?

To be eligible to pursue Marine Engineering course, you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board. You must be Physically fit as per physical and medical standards specified by the institution. So, if you have pursued 12th standard with PCM then, you are eligible else, you are not eligible to pursue Marine Engineering course.
26th May 2015, 04:12 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering after scoring 60% marks in 10th but average marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am very fit and fluent in english but in 12 I am computer science group is that ok to joining in the marine engineering and I scored 60% in the 10th and 12th is that ok for marine engineering

Yes, everything is perfect according to the point of taking Admission in the Engineering. And the subject you opt for is also good. It is not a matter to worry about. What you need to do is to inquire about the good college taking admission for the marine Engineering Seat and apply for that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?