20th August 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th? What is the fee structure?

am i eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th standard? is there any fee concession? do i have to write any entrance exam? how many marks do i have to get in that exam? which branch in that is suitable for a girl

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  2. Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  3. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  4. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  5. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering in TS Chanakya after scoring 65% in 12th?
  6. Am i eligible for marine engineering after completing class 12th with 73%? What is the fee structure?
  7. In which colleges can I get after scoring 50% in 12th? What is the fee structure and when will be the entrance exam?
  8. Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th standard? Is there any fee concession? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  9. Am I eligible to do Marine Engineering after scoring 65% marks in 12th? What is the fee structure of the course?
  10. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities? -- [New]
  11. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  12. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  13. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  14. Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?
  15. What is the fee structure of 1 year Marine Engineering course?
  16. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the fee structure for B.E? Is there any exemption after scoring more than 90% in 12th?
  18. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
4th May 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th? What is the fee structure?

what are course offer in marine?
28th July 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th? What is the fee structure?

Please can you suggest me a career path for marine enineering?
29th July 2013, 06:13 PM
nim@1990

Dear,

Yes, eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th.

You percentage is good in your 12th so you will be get admission in government institute or university. so fee is nill in government college.

But you have to apply for entrance exam for taking admission in marine engineering

MERI: Marine Engineering and Research Institute entrance exams

IIT JEE: IIT Joint Entrance Examination

AIEEE: All India Engineering Entrance Examination
9th August 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to get selected in the best govt.college of marine engineering....I am class 12 student
..so,how should I do my preparations for this..???
26th February 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE ALL THE BASIC KNOWLEDGE QUALIFICATION FOR A MARINE ENGINEERING?
17th March 2015, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

what is the name of the entrance exam that needed to apply for marine engeeneering
19th April 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I am sure that I ll score 90% in 12 th .is posibile to get best govt marine college. With less fees?
7th May 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I'm scored cotoff marks in pcn is 96% I'm eligible to study marine engineer in merrit
27th December 2016, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 80 percentage in 12th std. What is the fee?
29th June 2019, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I have got 60% in 12th & 80% in JEE can i get admission in B.Tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?