11th April 2012, 01:00 AM
tejswita

Fee structure for a student of open category for one year? Cutoff list of MBBS course? Total numbers of seats available for MBBS course?

I want to know about the fees structure for a student of open catagory for one year
and cuttoff list of mbbs course 2011
total number of sits available for mbbs course

Related Questions:
  1. Recommended colleges for me for MBBS with lowest possible fee structure? Number of seats available for MBBS for open category in Maharashtra?
  2. How much is the fee per year of MBBS for open category student?
  3. Any MBBS college providing MBBS course with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Information on how to do MBBS after passing 12th with 61%? What is the total fee structure for MBBS course?
  5. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  6. How many total seats are there for MBBS in UP?
  7. Total number of seats in MBBS under merit list category in Karnataka? Is there any chance to get MBBS seat anywhere in Karnataka through CET?
  8. What is the fee structure for open student? Marks needed in MBBS?
  9. Total fee to study MBBS in JIPMER for SC Handicapped candidate? -- [New]
  10. List of medical colleges under COMEDK? What is their fee structure? Is it possible to give their entrance exam from Mumbai?
  11. Fee structure for MBBS and total number of seats available through COMEDK? Is there any fee concession for meritorious students?
  12. Intake and cut-offs of M.Tech. course in CSE stream in leading IITs?
  13. How to get admission in 1st year MBBS if I am a SBC category student? What is the fee structure for MBBS course?
  14. How can i get admission to MBBS course? Fee structure and the number of seats available this year?
  15. How many seats of MBBS and BDS are there in Maharashtra for open category students?
  16. From where to get the cutoff list of MBBS colleges of last year?
  17. Cutoff list of MBBS colleges of last year?
  18. How many MBBS seats are available in AP? What is the fee structure?
30th November 2012, 09:32 PM

Default Re: Fee structure for a student of open category for one year? Cutoff list of MBBS course? Total numbers of seats available for MBBS course?

The fees structure for a student of open catagory for one year :-)
in private college=2to 4 lacs(depends on college.
In gov college=30 to 40 thousands (depend on states)
and cuttoff list of mbbs course 2011 in cbse pmt is 76 percent.
total number of sits available for mbbs course in neet is nearly 40000(excluding aiims and jipmer)
30th November 2012, 09:37 PM

Default Re: Fee structure for a student of open category for one year? Cutoff list of MBBS course? Total numbers of seats available for MBBS course?

The fees structure for a student of open catagory for one year :-)
in private college=2to 4 lacs(depends on college.
In gov college=30 to 40 thousands (depend on states)
and cuttoff list of mbbs course 2011 in cbse pmt is 76 percent.
total number of sits available for mbbs course in neet is nearly 40000(excluding aiims and jipmer)
19th June 2013, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

if i passed 12th with well %s in bio,after that how can i will make a mbbs doctor?
8th August 2014, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to get admission in government college I got 203 in Aipmt 2014?
10th August 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Good morning sir or madam this is Geetha actually I have one doubt about my studies idint write neet exam this year I and I want admission in one of the colleges so is it possible to get seat ln colleges and if I'm getting so up to how much I HV to pay plz ans my me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?