19th December 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Detailed fee structure of BHM in India?

Tell me in details what is the fee of bhm in india . plz provide because we are form middle class family. i want to study bhm so plz plz provide me

19th December 2014, 07:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed fee structure of BHM in India?

BHM stands for Bachelor of Hotel Management. It is an undergraduate hotel management course with a duration of 3 years, and one year industry induction programme. It is a professional course that can be opted by the students who wish to make a career in the field of hotel management and catering.

Detailed Fee Structure of BHM :-
The fee structure of BHM course varies from Institute to Institute. And the course fee will cost around Rs.1,30,000/- per year including all fees.
19th December 2014, 11:47 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

There are many Hotel management colleges in India, which are providing different type of courses. The fee structure will be depend upon the college, in which you wish to join. Because, the fee structure will vary from one college to another college. Most of the colleges will charge at least 45,000 for BHM(Bachelor of Hotel Management) course. And this cost may increase depending upon the college.
20th December 2014, 12:00 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

BHM is an undergraduate hotel management course spanning to a term of three years with a one year Industry Induction.

Fee structure for BHM varies greatly as various Hotel Management Institutes are available all over the country.

However I am mentioning the fee structure of some of the leading Institutes and Universities below:

1. Garden City College, Bangalore: Around 3,50,000 for the whole course with 55,000 per semester.

2. Christ College, Bangalore: Around 3,80,000 for the whole course and 48,000 per semester.

3. IHM, Chennai: Around 2,25,000 for the whole course and 37,500 per semester.

Further various Institutes dealing with BHM have a fee structure anywhere between 30,000 to 55,000 INR per semester depending upon the Instiotute and the place where it is situated.

Bangalore is the costliest among all and Kolkata and Chennai being relatively cheaper.
20th December 2014, 12:01 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tell me in details what is the fee of bhm in india . plz provide because we are form middle class family. i want to study bhm so plz plz provide me

Bachelor of Hotel Management(BHM) is an Undergraduate course and this course is 4 years duration. Every year this sector contributes a lot in the economy of the country. A career in hotel management will offer you endless job opportunities and a good growth.

This course is offered by various colleges and the fees structure differs between colleges. The basic fees would be around Rs. 48,000 per semester. The total fee for the whole course turns out to be around Rs. 3,80,000. This may vary between colleges.

Top colleges for Hotel Management in India:

Regards
~Jxsab~
28th April 2019, 08:49 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Bachelors in Hotel Management is a 4-year long course offered by WGSHA, approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and accredited by NBA (National Board of Accreditation).

IHM, Chennai: Around 2,25,000 for the whole course and 37,500 per semester.

The basic fees would be around Rs. 48,000 per semester. The total fee for the whole course turns out to be around Rs. 3,80,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?