25th August 2019, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) admission in VIT Bhopal University?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in VIT Bhopal University for studying BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering)? I am interested to join this college for this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria.

31st August 2019, 04:36 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) admission in VIT Bhopal University?

Eligibility to get B.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering) admission in VIT Bhopal University are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have opted Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology in 10+2.
Candidate must have scored at least 60% aggregate in 10+2 level.
Candidate must have to qualify VITEEE entrance examination.
There is no age limit to study this course.
31st August 2019, 05:03 PM
sharmasheetal

Default Re: Eligibility to get BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) admission in VIT Bhopal University?

The eligibility for Btech(Electronics and communication engineering) in VIT Bhopal university are
Candidate appearing for VITEEE.
Candidate should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics,chemistry and math in 12th class.
The average marks obtained in the subjects physics chemistry and math in 12th put together should be 50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST& North-Eastern state.
for more information you can visit at this http://vitbhopal.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?