25th April 2017, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Can a topper of Mechanical engineering from VIT, Vellore get direct admission in George Washington University to study MS course? Eligibility criteria and procedure for it?

Hello sir, I want to know can a topper of Mechanical stream from VIT get direct admission in George Washington University to study MS course? Eligibility criteria and procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to get admission in MCA course at VIT, Vellore? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Engineering course at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA? Possibility get direct admission if become JEE Main topper?
  3. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc. Biotechnology in VIT Vellore -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which branch can I get after scoring 1926 in VITMEE
  5. Will I get B.Tech Biotechnology with 70214 rank in VITEEE 2016?
  6. How join 2nd year B.Tech in university after diploma?
  7. Admission for MSc Biotechnology in VIT Vellore? Procedure for it?
  8. Should I reappear if scored 82 in NIMCET or take admission in MCA at VIT, Vellore? Total expenditure of MCA programme at VIT, Vellore?
  9. How to get admission in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) to study Diploma engineering course? List of streams available in VIT for Diploma engineering course?
  10. When will be the University of Washington conduct entrance exam to get admission in M.Sc Microbiology course? Eligibility criteria for it?
  11. Is it possible to get direct admission in VIT after completion of 12th with 82.4% in PCM?
  12. Procedure and requirements to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Washington?
  13. Is there any direct admission scheme in IITs for PhD for university topper?
  14. Procedure and eligibility criteria to take admission at Harvard University for master degree course in Biotechnology?
  15. How to join VIT Vellore after scoring 150000 rank?
  16. How much rank should I get in VITEEE for admission at VIT, Vellore?
  17. What is the average estimated packages offered in VIT Vellore campus placements?
  18. How to get admission in Stanford University to study M.Sc in Modern Physics? Eligibility criteria for it?
9th June 2017, 11:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a topper of Mechanical engineering from VIT, Vellore get direct admission in George Washington University to study MS course? Eligibility criteria and procedure for it?

No, you are not eligible to get direct admission in George Washington University for pursuing MS course. To get admission for pursuing MS course in George Washington University, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university and you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports to apply for admission to MS course in George Washington university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?