17th October 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and percentage criteria to get admission for B.A.(Drama) in Rabindra Bharati University?

I want to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University for B.A.(Drama) course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria and also the percentage criteria for getting admission into this course.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Rabindra Bharati University for classical music course? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility criteria of PG course in Dance(kathak) from Rabindra Bharati university?
  3. Can I get admission to study M.A.(History) in Rabindra Bharati University if secured 49% in B.A.?
  4. Can I get admission to study M.A. from Rabindra Bharati University through Distance Education if completed B.A. from CU?
  5. Can I do B.Ed after doing M.A from Rabindra Bharati University? I have passed graduation with 49.57% marks
  6. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  7. Computer science graduate can get admission in Master of Arts at Rabindra Bharati university?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata to study M.A.(English)? Is there any admission test?
  9. Admission procedure to study B.A.(Drama) Honours in Rabindra Bharati University? Details of this course?
  10. Does Rabindra Bharati University offer M.A.(Criminology & Police Administration) course?
  11. Can I apply to study M.A. in Rabindra Bharati University if waiting for the result of B.A. completed from IGNOU?
  12. How to get a chance to do Ph.D in abroad? I am a student of M.Phil at Rabindra Bharati University
  13. How to approach for admission in correspondence M.A.(History) course in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata?
  14. What is the eligibility to get admission in Journalism?
  15. List of universities in West Bengal to do Ph.D in Bengali? Will I have to appear in any entrance exams?
  16. When are the admission forms going to be released for colleges like BHU, Jadavpur, Presidency, Rabindra Bharati and others? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admission to study B.A.(Music) in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata/Miranda House Woman Collage having Visharad certificate in Indian Classical Music?
  18. How can I do Master in Fine Arts(Painting) from Rabindra Bharti University?
19th October 2016, 08:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and percentage criteria to get admission for B.A.(Drama) in Rabindra Bharati University?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.A. (Drama) course in Rabindra Bharati University, you should have passed H.S examination or equivalent in Arts stream from a recognised board. The upper age limit to apply for admission to this course is 26 years as on 30th June, 2016 (28 years for SC/ ST/ PH) candidates. No specific percentage criteria is required, admissions to this course will be done on the basis of merit of H.S or equivalent and Admission test marks.
19th October 2016, 09:10 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and percentage criteria to get admission for B.A.(Drama) in Rabindra Bharati University?

Eligibility and percentage criteria required to get admission for pursuing B.A (Drama) course in Rabindra Bharati University are stated below :-

=> You should have passed Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with special aptitude in Arts stream from a Government recognised Board.

=> You should be less than 26 years (28 years for SC/ ST/ PH) of age as on 30th June of the year of admission.

Admissions to B.A. (Drama) course in Rabindra Bharati University are done through merit basis of Higher Secondary and Admission Test. So, you need to have more than 90% aggregate in Higher Secondary and need to score good marks in Admission test to get admission for pursuing B.A. (Drama) course in Rabindra Bharati University.
15th March 2017, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of science background (10 2) but I want to get admission for B.A (drama ). How can it be possible for me ????
Please reply.....
19th March 2018, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University for B.A.(Dance) course. I would like to know about the age limit, eligibility criteria and also the percentage criteria for getting admission into this course.
28th March 2018, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to get admission in rabindra bharati university for B.A. (Dance) course. I would like to know about the age limit,eligibility criteria and also the percentage criteria for getting admission into this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?