16th December 2016, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue BBA without having Maths as a subject?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue BBA course but I am not interested in Maths and I am also weak in it so I want to know can I pursue BBA without having Maths as a subject? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th December 2016, 02:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BBA without having Maths as a subject?

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration it is an undergraduate course which is three years long. Candidates who have completed their 12th standard in any discipline (arts, science. commerce) with minimum 55% marks from a recognized are eligible to apply for the course.

No, it is not mandatory that you need to take mathematics in 12th standard to pursue BBA. You can get admission to pursue the course even without studying mathematics. So, nothing to worry about you can definitely get admission to pursue BBA.
18th December 2016, 04:20 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administrator.

For Bachelor of Business Administrator course applicants should have passed 12th class from a recognized board of Education.

DURATION: Three years.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible for Bachelor of Business Administrator course without having Maths as a subject.
18th December 2016, 06:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. To be eligible to pursue BBA course, you should have completed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream from a recognised board. Admissions in BBA course are done through merit basis of 12th standard examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective university. Since, you have pursued 12th standard, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing BBA course.
18th December 2016, 10:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To join BBA after passing your 12th standard a candidate must have completed 12th standard in any discipline from a recognised board with at least 40% marks and relaxation of 5% is provided .
English should be one of the subjects and maths is not compulsory to pursue BBA course.
18th December 2016, 10:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much get admission in BBA course without having studied mathematics at your +2 level of education as the minimum eligibility criteria is such that the candidate should have completed their 12th class from a recognized board and should have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate and 50% in english.
18th December 2016, 11:10 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for BBA course without the Mathematics subject.

BBA Bachelor of Business Administrator is e Business Administrator degree.

Eligibility criteria'-

You should have 12th with minimum 45% marks.

Any stream student can apply for BBA exam.

Duration of BBA course is 3 years.

There are different age criteria for different college.
19th December 2016, 10:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue BBA course but I am not interested in Maths and I am also weak in it so I want to know can I pursue BBA without having Maths as a subject? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you can do BBA course. Mathematics is not essential for BBA course.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for BBA course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
28th May 2020, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Can Applied maths(241) pursue BBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?