9th October 2019, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure BSc(Agriculture) Honours admission in Agriculture University Jodhpur?

Hello team, I came to know that Agriculture University Jodhpur is offering BSc(Agriculture) Honours course. I am thinking to study this course in this university. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for securing admission in this university for this course?

14th October 2019, 11:55 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BSc(Agriculture) Honours admission in Agriculture University Jodhpur?

B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture or Bachelor of Science Honours in Agriculture is an undergraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course. The required eligibility to secure BSc(Agriculture) Honours admission in Agriculture University Jodhpur is tha candidate should have passed 12th class with PCB subjects from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Science Honours in Agriculture is 50%. The course duration of Bachelor of Science Honours in Agriculture is 4 years. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?