22nd July 2016, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Number of seats reserved in medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?

Hello sir, Please let me know about seat reservation in medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board in Gujarat state. Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET? Please reply me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats reserved in medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET? -- [New]
  2. Number of seats available in Gujarat, CBSE and ICSE Boards for Schooling?
  3. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  4. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  5. How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th?
  6. Should i change my board from ICSE to Gujarat board for medical?
  7. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  9. Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board from CBSE Board in Higher Secondary to get admission in B.Tech course? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat?
  10. Which board is better for children in future? Percentage of seats available in Gujarat board, CBSE and ICSE?
  11. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  12. From which Board I should study 12th to purse Medical if completed 10th from ICSE Board? Do I have to appear in NEET-UG?
  13. What is the percentage of allotment of seats between Gujarat Board and CBSE board from Gujarat in Medical and pharmaceutical Gujarat
  14. Which board to choose between ICSE, CBSE and Gujarat State board?
  15. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  16. Which board to choose between Gujarat board and CBSE?
  17. Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?
  18. Which board is better between Gujarat State Board and Central Board for MBBS? How many medical seats are available in Gujarat for Central board students?
3rd September 2016, 09:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of seats reserved in medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?

There is nothing like that a particular number of seats are reserved for students of CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board in NEET. Candidates who perform well in NEET examination irrespective of the board they have pursued 12th standard can get admission in Medical course through NEET examination. So, I suggest you to prepare well and perform well in the NEET examination, so, that you can get a seat in Medical course through NEET examination.
24th July 2020, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats reserved in medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?

Which board is good for neet icse or state board
20th June 2021, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Which board prefer for medical admission CBSC or State board
7th August 2021, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

how many seat are available for ICS board for mediacl in gujarat
2nd January 2022, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

How many seats in medicals for ICSE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?