9th January 2014, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Railway recruitment after my BS(engineering technology) graduation (distance learning ) from BITS?

I have final semester attended the Bachelor of science in Engineering technology through distance learning programme.
Educatonal qualification :
School level 2 reqular completed after my diploma in mechanical engineering through applied Bachelor of science in Engineering technology.now after completion of degree eligible for Non technical post / technical post for RRB .
I can eligible to apply through bachelor degree.
pls reply to me

12th January 2014, 12:14 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Railway recruitment after my BS(engineering technology) graduation (distance learning ) from BITS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have final semester attended the Bachelor of science in Engineering technology through distance learning programme.
School level 2 reqular completed after my diploma in mechanical engineering through applied Bachelor of science in Engineering technology.now after completion of degree eligible for Non technical post / technical post for RRB .
pls reply to me
Hey friend,

As you are interested in applying for the railway Recruitment you need to write the RRB Exam in order to join in Railways.The RRB exam stands for Railway Recruitment Board.

There are certain eligibility criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam as like all other entrance exams and this exam is conducted for both Technical and Non-technical and the criteria's may include such as:

>> Nationality

>> Age Limit

>> Education Qualification

## It is that the candidate appearing for the exam must have a Citizenship in India

## The candidate should have a age limit of minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years of age.

## There are certain relaxation which is allowed for other category candidates.

## The education qualification which is needed by the candidate for applying for the RRB Exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage for a candidate who wants to join in Technical Section.

## In the case of the candidate to join in Non-technical section means the candidate should have completed 10th or 12th from a recognized school board of education with a fair percentage.

If you are going to satisfy these criteria's then you can apply for the exam

RRB Syllabus:
  • Test of Reasoning and abilities
  • General Awareness
  • Aptitude Test
  • English Language Test or Hindi Grammar test
  • Computer Knowledge Test

ALL THE BEST
13th January 2014, 08:20 AM
RebeccaSmith

Default Re: Can I apply for Railway recruitment after my BS(engineering technology) graduation (distance learning ) from BITS?

Quote:
pls reply to me
If you have a genuine heart to be part of railway recruitment you need to undergo examination and I don't think you have no chance if you passed that. Try it! Need some help from the expert Admission-service.com is willing to assist you all throughout.
18th January 2014, 05:53 PM
saikumarsk

Quote:
pls reply to me
Yes !! If you completed your degree then you can apply it for RRB. where you have write a exam for eligibility for RRB. When they conduct exams.
24th December 2019, 12:39 PM
Sreerag. K

# It is that the candidate appearing for the exam must have a Citizenship in India

## The candidate should have a age limit of minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years of age.

## There are certain relaxation which is allowed for other category candidates.

## The education qualification which is needed by the candidate for applying for the RRB Exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage for a candidate who wants to join in Technical Section.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?