8th December 2019, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure an MBBS seat for an SC candidate with 107 marks in MHCET?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have scored 107 marks in MHCET. I belongs to an SC category and I am interested to study MBBS course anywhere across the nation on my merit marks. So, am I eligible to get seat for an MBBS course?

31st December 2019, 11:21 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure an MBBS seat for an SC candidate with 107 marks in MHCET?

MBBS is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery. To get admission in the course, you have to appear and qualify in NEET.

Admission is not conducted in the institutions on the basis of MHCET or other state level examination.

NEET is conducted by NTA. So, you will become eligible to get admission after qualifying in NEET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?