20th July 2015, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for MBBS course being a SC candidate with 80 marks in MHCET?

I have scored 80 marks in MH-CET and 76% in HSC. I belong to SC category. I wish to do MBBS. Am I eligible to fill form for a MBBS seat?

23rd July 2023, 05:34 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Am i eligible for MBBS course being a SC candidate with 80 marks in MHCET?

Yes, you are eligible to fill the form for a MBBS seat. The minimum qualifying marks for MBBS in Maharashtra are 60 for General Category, 45 for Scheduled Caste (SC) and 40 for Scheduled Tribe (ST) in MH-CET.

However, it is important to note that the cut-off for MBBS seats in Maharashtra is very high. In 2021, the cut-off for General Category was 630, for SC it was 490, and for ST it was 440. This means that you would need to score much higher in MH-CET in order to get a MBBS seat in Maharashtra.

You can check the cut-offs for MBBS seats in Maharashtra in previous years on the website of the Directorate of Medical Education, Maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?