2nd April 2019, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BA(English Literature) for 12th Commerce student?

Hi friends, I am a student of 12th from Commerce stream. However, I want to do BA in English Literature course. I am interested to do this course in my Graduation. Kindly let me know that I am eligible for studying this course or not? Waiting for your reply.

7th April 2019, 04:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BA(English Literature) for 12th Commerce student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am a student of 12th from Commerce stream. However, I want to do BA in English Literature course. I am interested to do this course in my Graduation. Kindly let me know that I am eligible for studying this course or not? Waiting for your reply.

Eligibility to study the BA (English Literature) is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination from any stream from a recognized board. Therefore, 12th commerce stream students are also eligible to study the BA (English Literature) course. Duration of the BA (English Literature) course is 3 years. Candidates are admitted to the BA (English Literature) course through marks scored in the 10+2 examinations. Candidates after completion of the course can work as Teacher, English Translator, Reporter, Content Writer, English Trainer, Data Entry Operator, Call Center Executive, Customer Support Executive, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?