16th April 2019, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BA(Garment Production & Export Management) Honours for 12th Humanities NIOS student?

Dear friends, I am a student of 12th Humanities studying with NIOS Board. After completing my 12th I want to do BA in Garment Production & Export Management Honours. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do BA in this specialization or not?

19th April 2019, 12:57 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BA(Garment Production & Export Management) Honours for 12th Humanities NIOS student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am a student of 12th Humanities studying with NIOS Board. After completing my 12th I want to do BA in Garment Production & Export Management Honours. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do BA in this specialization or not?

Students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized university are eligible to study the BA (Garment Production and Export Management) course in India. Some colleges conduct an entrance test and interview for the admission to study BA (Garment Production and Export Management). Duration of the BA (Garment Production and Export Management) course is three years. The 12th Humanities NIOS student can contact the concerned college for the admission.
19th April 2019, 01:55 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Eligibility to study BA(Garment Production & Export Management) Honours for 12th Humanities NIOS student?

Eligibility to apply for BA in Garments production & export Management :

>> You should have completed 10+2 in Arts stream from the recognized board.

>> There will be entrance exam in different Colleges which offer B A in Garments Production & Export Management .

>> NIFT is the entrance exam where you can get a chance to apply for BA in Garments production.

NIFT : National Institute of Fashion technology .

>> Duration of the course is 3 years.

>> There is also a percentage criteria in 12th with minimum 50 %.
19th April 2019, 05:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

I am giving you the details of eligibility criteria to take admission for BA in Garment Production & Export Management is:-

==> NIOS is a reputed and recognized board so you can apply for this course.

==> Candidates should have completed their 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized board.

==> Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam - NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) and personal interview.

For your reference I am giving you the institute website that is www.iisuniv.ac.in/
19th April 2019, 06:20 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> Bachelor of Arts in Garment Production & Export Management is an undergraduate Export Management course.

=> For the admission of Bachelor of Arts in Garment Production & Export Management course, the candidate should have passed 12th class with arts stream from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in the 12th class for the admission of Bachelor of Arts in Garment Production & Export Management course is 50%.

=> The duration of Bachelor of Arts in Garment Production & Export Management course is three years.
19th April 2019, 06:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are definitely eligible to study BA(Garment Production & Export Management) Honours after passing 12th from NIOS board. The basic educational qualification required to pursue BA(Garment Production & Export Management) Honours is pass in Intermediate/HSC (12th class) examination in any stream from a recognized board. The percentage criteria may vary depending upon the institutions. Normally, students having 50% marks in Intermediate /HSC examination are eligible to pursue that course. Some institute may conducts entrance exam and interview for admission.
9th June 2021, 03:10 PM
Singhskomal

Hello,
Definitely you can do B.A.with your 12th from NIOS..NIOS is a recognized University..so you can do B.A..from any university and in any subject..
All the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?