23rd May 2021, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I increase my graduation percentage without wasting a year?

Sir, I complete my graduation with b.com in 2018 with 49.61%. And i want admission in mba course . But all good colleges want 50% in graduation. So can i increase my graduation percentage without wasting year . i only want 0.39% in my graduation. please help me .

thanks...
name - Ritik agrawal
phone no. - 8290585508

23rd May 2021, 11:42 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Can I increase my graduation percentage without wasting a year?

No, You can't increase your graduation percentage without wasting a year.

You have to start from 1st year if you want to improve your graduation percentage.

It will take total 3 years to complete BCom course.

You can improve your performance and secure good marks this time.
25th May 2021, 05:47 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do graduation again to get good marks. You can study a graduation degree in any stream of your interest on the basis of marks scored in the 12th through distance mode.
There are various universities in India offering distance education degree courses. You can choose any one of the university and study graduation. You can study well and get good marks in the graduation degree. The above given is the best way to pursue graduation again to get good marks for you.

Universities:-
IGNOU
KSOU
Osmania University etc.
3rd June 2021, 09:17 PM
win2help

No, we dont have the option of improving the marks in graduation like in intermediate.
The only way to increase your percentage is to do graduation again , if you are keen on that
Better way is you can do a post graduation course, do hardwork and get good percentage
9th June 2021, 02:54 PM
Singhskomal

Hello,
Sorry but after very long time you can't improve your graduation percentage it happens only within in year you can improve your percentage...but if want to M.B.A you should get good percentage in your graduation...it takes 3 years to complete you bachelor's degree again...so why don't you choose another field for your career like get master's degree...and so on..
All the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?