8th November 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Interior Designing after completing BMS? What is the process of admission?

I have completed my BMS courses. I want to know that can i pursue interior designing after BMS? And what is the process to get admission?

Please do reply soon I really need help.

9th November 2015, 11:38 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to do Interior Designing after completing BMS? What is the process of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my BMS courses. I want to know that can i pursue interior designing after BMS? And what is the process to get admission?

Please do reply soon I really need help.
Any Stream students are eligible to apply for the Interior Designing course, so you are eligible to apply for Interior Designing after completing BMS course. You can apply for the Master Degree courses such as,

- Master in Interior Design.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Interior Design.
- Professional Program in Interior Design.

Those candidates who have completed their Graduation in Commercial Arts or Architecture with specialization in Interior Designing are eligible to apply.
7th June 2021, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do Interior Designing after completing BMS? What is the process of admission?

9th June 2021, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do interior designing after completing BMS? what is the process of admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?