21st August 2019, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) for 12th Science NIOS student?

Dear friends, I am a student of 12th studying with Science stream from NIOS Board. After completing my 12th I want to do BVSc(Animal Production & Management). Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do BVSc in this specialization or not?

24th August 2019, 10:22 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) for 12th Science NIOS student?

Bachelor of veterinary sciences in Animal Production & Management is a graduation level course and the duration of Bachelor of veterinary sciences in Animal Production & Management course is three years. The required eligibility to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) for 12th Science NIOS student is the candidate should have passed 12th class with science stream from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of veterinary sciences in Animal Production & Management is 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?