19th September 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BA+LLB in Bhai Gurdas College of Law Sangrur?

Hi everyone, I want to do a BA+LLB from Bhai Gurdas College of Law Sangrur. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in Bhai Gurdas College of Law Sangrur? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

22nd September 2019, 04:12 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BA+LLB in Bhai Gurdas College of Law Sangrur?

B.A. L.L.B. or Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Legislative Law is an undergraduate Administrative Law professional degree course. The required eligibility to study BA+LLB in Bhai Gurdas College of Law Sangrur is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required to get admission in Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Legislative Law is 50%. The course duration of Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Legislative Law is 5 years. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination like CLAT, SLAT, etc.
23rd September 2019, 10:21 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to do a BA+LLB from Bhai Gurdas College of Law Sangrur. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in Bhai Gurdas College of Law Sangrur? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.
Candidates seeking admission to BA+LLB at Bhai Gurdas College of Law Sangrur should meet the following criteria as specified below,

-> Applicants must have completed Intermediate in any discipline with at least 45% of marks from a recognized board or Institution. SC/ST category candidates are required to score at least 40% of marks.

-> Applicants age should not above 20 years and not above 22 years for ST/ST OBC category candidates.

Contact Details:
Bhai Gurdas Law College
Law school in Punjab
Address: Patiala Road, Sangrur, Punjab 148001
Phone: 0167 225 1208
Official website -> Click Here
23rd September 2019, 12:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Those students who have passed Class XII (10+2) examination or its equivalent examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category students), are eligible to study the B.A.LL.B (Five year integrated course) in the Bhai Gurudas College of Law. Candidates should not be above 20 years of age (22 years for SC/ST category students) on the first of July of the year of admission to the B.A.LL.B course in the Bhai Gurudas College of Law. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?