19th September 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get BA+LLB admission in Bhai Gurdas College of Law Sangrur?

Hello friends, I am interested to study BA+LLB course. I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in BA+LLB course in Bhai Gurdas College of Law Sangrur. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course.

23rd September 2019, 10:24 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Requirements to get BA+LLB admission in Bhai Gurdas College of Law Sangrur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to study BA+LLB course. I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in BA+LLB course in Bhai Gurdas College of Law Sangrur. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course.
Requirements to get BA+LLB admission in Bhai Gurdas College of Law Sangrur:

- Candidates must complete 12th standard and must submit the certificate at the time admission.
- Candidates must submit their Date of Birth Certificate for verification purpose.
- Candidates must submit Transfer Certificate from their existing school.

Contact Details:
Bhai Gurdas Law College
Law school in Punjab
Address: Patiala Road, Sangrur, Punjab 148001
Phone: 0167 225 1208
Official website -> Click Here
23rd September 2019, 12:48 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get BA+LLB admission in Bhai Gurdas College of Law Sangrur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The requirements to study the B.A.LL.B course in the Bhai Gurdas College of Law are given below:

Candidates should have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) from a recognized board

Candidates should have cleared the CLAT examination (based on the CLAT score candidates are admitted to the course)

Candidates’ age should not be above 20 years (22 years for SC/ST)

Bhai Gurdas College of Law website link is given Click Here
26th September 2019, 08:33 PM
trekhraj
Junior Member+

Requirement to get admission in bhai gurudas college of law are as :-
1. Candidate must passed 10 + 2 from recognized institute.

2. Candidate must have passed graduate degree from any recognized university with minimum 45% Mark's.

3. 40% for ST / SC candidates can apply for above course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?