22nd January 2015, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

How much % required in Graduation to become an IAS officer?

Sir/Mam,

I completed my graduation with science i want become an ias officer plz tell me how many percentage in graduation?

22nd January 2015, 07:52 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much % required in Graduation to become an IAS officer?

No percentage criteria in Graduation degree is required to become an IAS officer. To become an IAS officer, you need to appear in IAS examination which is conducted by UPSC every year and the eligibility criteria required to appear in IAS examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.

3. You must be within 21-30 years of age. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

4. You must be physically and mentally fit.

Selection Procedure :-
1. Written Test
2. Personal Interview
22nd January 2015, 12:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I completed my graduation with science i want become an ias officer plz tell me how many percentage in graduation?
You have completed graduation degree in computer science so you are eligible for IAS exam.

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Services.

IAS exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

If you have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university then you are eligible for IAS exam. This exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

Age criteria:

For General: 21 to 30 years
For OBC: 21 to 33 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 35 years

No. of attempts:

For General: 3
For OBC: 7
For SC/ST: No Restriction

Selection process for IAS exam:

1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview

For more details about IAS exam please visit to official website www.upsc.gov.in
22nd January 2015, 01:13 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Indian Administrative Service (IAS) examination is Conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) every year.

There is no Certain percentage of Marks, you need to Score at least Minimum passing Marks in the Graduation to Become eligible for IAS Examination.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

* Candidate must be a Citizen of India.

* Candidates must Hold a Bachelor's Degree in relevant Discipline from the Recognized university/ Institution.

* Candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must have not attained the age of 32 years.

* Age Relaxation is Provided for SC/ST/OBC Category Candidates as per Government Rules.

As you have Completed your Graduation you are Eligible to appear fro IAS examination.
22nd January 2015, 02:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is no fixed percentage mentioned till now to able to appear for IAS examination.

Qualification required for IAS Entrance Test:

. Aspirants must hold Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from the recognized University/Institution.

. Candidates who are pursuing in the final year examination or waiting for their final year result they may apply for Civil Services Preliminary Examination. But candidates must have to produce final result for appear in Civil Services Main Examination.
24th September 2019, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

How many mark i scored in degree for the ias exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?