29th July 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery course as well as the course duration of this course which is available in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore? Kindly tell me because I am looking forward to get admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How many Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery seats are available in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore? -- [New]
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery seat in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore?
  3. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore?
  4. Specializations available to study BEMS in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore?
  5. Admission criteria to study Diploma(Electro Homeopathy Medicine) in Punjab Medical Institute & Hospital of Electropathy?
  6. Fee expenses of DEHM in MBEHSM?
  7. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine in DCM Institute of Medical & Paramedical Technology?
  8. Course structure and duration of DEHM in MBEHSM?
  9. What is the last date of submission of BAMS application?
  10. List of medical course to apply after 12th standard
  11. Is it beneficial to study DEHM in MBEHSM?
  12. Which are the best and demanding courses for BiPC students?
  13. Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine in DCM Institute of Medical & Paramedical Technology?
  14. Which course should I take after completing PU in PCMB?
  15. Courses available in Medical field other than MBBS and BDS?
  16. How many Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine seats are available in DCM Institute of Medical & Paramedical Technology?
  17. Courses to study after completing 12th Science for brighter future? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Difference between BAMS, BHMS and AGBSC?
5th August 2018, 12:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery course as well as the course duration of this course which is available in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore? Kindly tell me because I am looking forward to get admission.

The course duration of the Bachelor of Electropathy Medicine & Surgery at Cure Medical Institute of Electropahty and Hospital (Tamilnadu Electropathy Medical College) is 4.5 years including six months compulsory internship program.

Fee for the Bachelor of Electropathy Medicine and Surgery at Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital is as follows:

Course fee – Rs 45,000
Examination fee – Rs 8,000
Other fee – Rs 2,000
Hostel fee – Rs 3,500 per month

Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?