6th March 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in JEE Main Paper-II(B.Arch) to get admission? Which is better to study among B.Tech and B.Arch?

Hello,
How many marks are required to get through JEE Main Paper-II B.Arch? What marks should I get to get admission? And tell me which is better for studying between B.Arch and B.Tech?
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. HOw should I prepare for JEE mains? I have cleared class 12th
  2. Subject wise qualifying marks for JEE Main 2015
  3. Is it a barrier to study B.Tech with low JEE Main score?
  4. Minimum marks required in B.Tech to study MS in Australia?
  5. Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE Board exam to appear in JEE Main?
  6. What option I should choose in JEE if mentioned JEE Main Paper-I or Paper-II and JEE Main Paper-I and Paper-II?
  7. What is the minimum marks criteria for SC? I have scored 151 marks in JEE mains
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  9. Whether IIIT, Hyderabad considers only JEE Main marks for admission? Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission?
  10. What is the minimum marks in JEE mains to get admission in branch of NIT?
  11. Qualifying marks in JEE Main? Suitable books for preparation?
  12. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  13. Detailed information about the Courses selection under JEE Mains Paper-I & II?
  14. Can I get admission with scholarship in Lovely Professional University to study B.Tech if secured 94% in 12th Board exam and scored 88 marks in JEE Main?
  15. Minimum marks required to get a rank in JEE mains?
  16. Syllabus, suitable books for preparation and qualifying marks in JEE Main for Gujarati student?
  17. Is it necessary to appear in JEE Advance for admission in NITs and IITs if crack JEE Main Paper-2, B.Arch?
  18. What's the minimum qualifying marks required in the IIT JEE exam for getting admission in IITs? How may I get the details like exam pattern, marks distribution etc for the same? List of the top coaching classes in Tripura for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
31st July 2015, 05:10 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in JEE Main Paper-II(B.Arch) to get admission? Which is better to study among B.Tech and B.Arch?

It depends on your own interest that you want to get admission into BTech or BArch.

If you have an interest in drawing and sketching, then you should go for BArch. otherwise go for BTech.

And One cannot predict the cutoff marks or the rank.

It depends on the following factors :
* The number of applications for the course.
* Demand of the course
* Number of seats offered.

But yes, you should give your best while preparing fr the examination, apply for whichever course you want and wait for the result.
After the result sit in the counselling and be optimistic.

All the Best
30th May 2017, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in JEE Main Paper-II(B.Arch) to get admission? Which is better to study among B.Tech and B.Arch?

I have got 13085 in Jee Main paper 2.
and a percentage of 43.44% in PCM
and overall Percentage is 60% so can i get any B.Arch College ???
6th May 2019, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I got 85% in 12th and I have good interest in art & drawing so, what I can do after 12th b tech or b arch?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?