13th July 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University to study Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy course? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for this course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? -- [New]
  2. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  3. Eligibility to study Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  4. Can I get admission in IPU? I have scored 25037 in CET
  5. What is the eligibility condition to get admission in B.Tech ECE under lateral entry scheme in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, formerly Indraprastha University?
  6. Availability of BA course in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi?
  7. Is Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course offered in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  8. What is the admission procedure for B.Pharma in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? Is is based in entrance or merit?
  9. Can I get admission in B.Ed in IP? I have scored 44$ marks
  10. MCA CET Details for Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which college can I get in NCR region?
  12. Can I get admission in any college of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  13. Delhi quota admission eligibility in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IPU)?
  14. How to get admission in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University to do PhD in Anthropology?
  15. How can I get admission in IP after scoring 1954 rank in B.Com
  16. Is there any private institute under Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University which offer direct admission in BBA?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in IPU college after getting rank 2170 in CET?
  18. Can I get admission in GGSIPU for BBA after scoring 13000 rank?
14th July 2018, 09:08 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?

The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper with minimum 50%.

The minimum age must be 17 years.

It is a four year course. The admission will be on the merit basis or entrance examination.
14th July 2018, 11:15 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?

The eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Rehabilitation course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% in board examination. The minimum age limit is 17 years.

So, candidates with above qualification are eligible to appear in examination for admission in the course.
15th July 2018, 12:45 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Bachelor in Rehabilitation is a four year course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB.

For admission in GGS IPU the minimum age limit is 17 years and candidates also have to appear and qualify in examination for admission.

So, if you want to get admission in the course visit official website to get detail for admission.
15th July 2018, 01:18 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to pursue Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed Intermediate from a recognized university in any stream.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in Intermediate.
15th July 2018, 03:07 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria to study Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University are following:-

Candidate must have completed 10+2 with PCB stream with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board like CBSE or equivalent.

Candidates to be selected by holding a written examination to test their knowledge & aptitude by interview, to be held on all India basis/ or by the institute.
15th July 2018, 04:30 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to study Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10+2 examination with PBC stream with a minimum of 55% aggregate from a recognized board or institution.
Candidate may have to write a written examination to get admission in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
15th July 2018, 06:26 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria to study BRT in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University:

>> Candidates should complete 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects from government recognised schools.

>> Candidates should get minimum 60% marks in aggregate in class 10+2 examination.

>> Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam and must secure a good rank to get admission in the concerned college.

For further information regarding Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, click the link.
http://ipu.ac.in
15th July 2018, 06:28 PM
priyanu singh

The academic criteria regarding with Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy is given below:-

A. Candiadtes should have pass 12th class or bachelor degree with minimum 55% marks from any university.

B. Age limit is not required.

C. Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
15th July 2018, 10:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is as follows.

Applicant must have passed 10+2 examination (PCB) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board.

Age of the candidate must be minimum of 17 years at the time applying for admission.

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th August 2018 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Remove dots
15th July 2018, 10:35 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy is :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized board under the scheme of 10+2 at least.

* There is no hard and fast percentage criteria as the demand of the course is less.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?