24th April 2017, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University to do PhD in Anthropology?

Dear sir, I am planing to do PhD in Anthropology from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi. How to get admission in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any college of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  2. Is there any private institute under Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University which offer direct admission in BBA?
  3. MCA CET Details for Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which college can I get in NCR region?
  5. What is the date of sale of forms for IP B.Tech?
  6. Can I get CSE B.tech in IP after scoring 20620 rank in D.Gen category
  7. Date of counseling of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? Criteria for 1st counseling after scoring 11518 rank? Am I eligible to take admission?
  8. Is Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course offered in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  9. What should I do if Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha university is not providing my degree even if I have cleared the required credits for the course?
  10. Colleges which offer BAMS course in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University to a candidate who has secured 384 rank in CET?
  11. What is the date of sale of IP application forms?
  12. Admission in Guru Gobind Singh University after scoring 54% in graduation?
  13. List of all self financing institutes affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University having LLB courses recognized from Bar council of India? Reputation of IP university Law degree?
  14. List of colleges at Uttrakhand providing dual degree program of M.Tech and Ph.d in CSE
  15. How to get scholarship in Indian Nursing College?
  16. List of government Pharmacy colleges in Delhi region? What is their fee structure?
  17. Which colleges provide lateral entry for B.Com(H)?
  18. What is the last date of submission of BBA form?
25th April 2017, 11:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University to do PhD in Anthropology?

To do Ph.D in Anthropology, you must have to gain a Masters degree in the relevant from a recognised University. After that you must have to qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The required criteria to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D course in Anthropology from the above mentioned University.
26th April 2017, 03:47 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: How to get admission in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University to do PhD in Anthropology?

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University provides admission to candidate in PhD course on the basis of an entrance test and later on an interview, so you will have to clear both rounds in order to get admission in the course. You should have however have scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate in order t be eligible to apply fr the examination.

You should apply for admission by visiting the official website of the above mentioned university and if you do fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria, then you are most eligible to appear for the entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?