20th February 2018, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for B.Pharma in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? Is is based in entrance or merit?

I want to know the eligibility criteria to get admission in B.Pharma course in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Do I need to fill the application form of IPUCTE or the admission for this course is merit based?

Related Questions:
  1. Availability of BA course in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi?
  2. What is the eligibility condition to get admission in B.Tech ECE under lateral entry scheme in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, formerly Indraprastha University?
  3. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  4. Can I get admission in any college of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  5. Is there any private institute under Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University which offer direct admission in BBA?
  6. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? -- [New]
  7. Application procedure for B.Pharmacy in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
  8. How to get admission in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University to do PhD in Anthropology?
  9. What is the date of sale of forms for IP B.Tech?
  10. MCA CET Details for Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which college can I get in NCR region?
  12. Delhi quota admission eligibility in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IPU)?
  13. Can I get CSE B.tech in IP after scoring 20620 rank in D.Gen category
  14. Selection procedure for PhD in Electrical stream at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi? How much stipend I can get during PhD?
  15. Date of counseling of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? Criteria for 1st counseling after scoring 11518 rank? Am I eligible to take admission?
  16. What is the date of sale of IP application forms?
  17. Is Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course offered in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  18. Fee expenses of Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
27th February 2018, 06:04 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for B.Pharma in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? Is is based in entrance or merit?

Yes, you have to fill the application form of CET to get the admission in B.Pharma course.

It is a four-year duration course. The required qualification to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% in 12th to appear for the examination. The application is available at www.ipu.ac.in.
27th February 2018, 10:47 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for B.Pharma in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? Is is based in entrance or merit?

There is an entrance examination conducted for admission in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University in Bachelor of Pharmacy. You will have to clear Common Entrance Test.

Both PCB/PCM stream candidates can apply for CET exam for Bachelor of Pharmacy. You should have at least 50% marks in board exam of 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?