4th October 2020, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BBA+LLB in NIMS School of Law College?

I want to join NIMS School of Law College for studying BBA+LLB. I am interested in doing this course in my Graduation but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying BBA+LLB in this college.

6th October 2020, 12:27 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BBA+LLB in NIMS School of Law College?

The eligibility to study BBA + LLB at NIMS School of Law College is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream or equivalent from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in the AILET (All India Law Entrance Test) and there is no age limit is specified.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.nimsuniversity.org
7th October 2020, 02:07 AM
jeet2porwal

Eligibility to study BBA+LLB in NIMS School of Law College can be seen below.

You must have completed HS with minimum score of 55% from recognized board to be eligible for this course.

Admission will be done on merit basis.
7th October 2020, 10:17 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue BBA+LLB in NIMS School of Law College:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue BBA+LLB in NIMS School of Law College is given below,

Name of the College - NIMS School of Law College

Name of the Course - BBA + LLB

>> You must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern in any stream from a recognized college in order to be eligible.

>> Duration of this BBA+LLB course is 5 years.

>> Please refer to the below link for more detailed information.

Click here for more details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?