29th November 2020, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BCA in Kelvin Institute of Technology Dehradun?

Hi everyone, can any of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Kelvin Institute of Technology Dehradun for BCA course? I want to do this Graduation course from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

30th November 2020, 12:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to study BCA in Kelvin Institute of Technology Dehradun?

---- Eligibility to study BCA in Kelvin Institute of Technology Dehradun----

The candidate should have done 12th from a recognized board with mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects.

The admission will be done on the basis of merit based on the basis of 12th percentage.

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE----
http://www.kelvininstitue.edu.in
30th November 2020, 12:59 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to study BCA in Kelvin Institute of Technology Dehradun?

Eligibility to study BCA in Kelvin Institute of Technology Dehradun can be seen below.

You must have completed intermediate with minimum 50%.

Admission will be done on merit basis of intermediate score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?