6th April 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemistry) in Christ College?

I want to do PhD in Chemistry from Christ College. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission process in Christ college for B.Com and what is the fees structure? -- [New]
  2. Admission procedure in Christ College? What are the fee details? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemistry) in Christ College?
  4. When admission form of Christ college will be given for admission in Christ College of Commerce?
  5. Admission procedure and fee structure of Christ College for MTA programme?
  6. Admission procedure and fee structure to get admission in B.Com in Christ College in Bangalore? Is there any provision for management seat for the same?
  7. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to take admission in B.Com in Christ College in Bangalore? Is there any provision for Management Seat?
  8. Procedure for admission to B.A in Christ college, Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission in Christ University for 2nd year B.Com Finance honours?
  10. Date of sale of forms of Christ College? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study B.B.A.LLB in Christ University?
  12. Which college is best - Christ University or Jason University?
  13. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Chemistry) in Christ College?
  14. Can I do M.Phil in chemistry from IGNOU through correspondence
  15. How to get admission in B.Com in Christ college in Bangalore? What are the options for B.Com?
  16. Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(HR) external course in Symbiosis college?
  17. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  18. How can I take admission in Christ college Bangalore in B.A? Fee structure of B.A course?
4th May 2018, 08:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemistry) in Christ College?

To do Ph.D in Chemistry from Christ College, you must have to gain a Masters degree in Chemistry from a recognized University. After that you must qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognized University with 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D in Chemistry from Christ College.
4th May 2018, 09:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemistry) in Christ College?

Admission process to pursue PhD in Chemistry in Christ College:

In order to know the admission process, kindly follow the below mentioned instructions.

> Candidates will be intimated about the selection status through their unique Login ID page. In general, selection process results will be declared as mentioned in the important dates.

> And the selected candidates should process admission at Office of Admissions, Central Block, Christ University Main Campus, of declaration of Selection results as per the stipulated date and time as mentioned in offer the admission card.

> Once candidate gets selected, then he/ she has to provide some of the important mandatory original documents.

> All the mandatory original documents list are given in the link that is given below.

Click here for Detailed Admission Process
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?