7th August 2018, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai for BDes(Fashion Communication) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

14th August 2018, 08:00 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai?

NIFT is a premier institute of fashion designing course. It conducts entrance examination for admission in NIFT institute in various cities.

The eligibility to get admission in B.Des course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board. So, you have to appear in entrance examination and qualify in examination for admission in the course.

For more information about the examination visit at www.nift.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?