11th November 2016, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best Fashion Designing college in India? Provide the information about it

Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th and now I want to pursue a career in Fashion Designing. I want to know which is the best Fashion Designing college in India? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission and what is the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best Fashion Designing college in India? Provide the information about it
  2. Eligibility for Fashion Designing Lecturer job in Polytechnic college?
  3. Best institute in India for Fashion Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  5. Can I get a government job after passing M.Sc fashion designing?
  6. Is it possible for me to get government job in fashion designing?
  7. Can i do Fashion Designing course after Diploma in Information Technology?
  8. Complete information about Fashion Designing after 12th?
  9. Does NIOS provides the same career options like private schools provide? Can I write AIPMT exam? Can I study other courses like Fashion Designing, Interior Designing and Jewelry Designing?
  10. Is there any professional college to pursue Fashion Designing?
  11. Possibility to join NIFT to study Fashion Designing course if studying with Commerce stream? List of Fashion Designing courses for me?
  12. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  13. Steps to be taken after tenth to join Fashion Designing course? Names of institutions for it? -- [New]
  14. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  15. Am I eligible to join fashion designing course after complete of my graduation in B.Sc?
  16. Can I join Fashion Designing course after passing my 12th intermediate course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech course?
  18. How can I join Fashion Designing course in India?
14th November 2016, 08:56 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best Fashion Designing college in India? Provide the information about it

For Fashion Designing college course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The required fee structure of Fashion Designing course are given below.

=> Tuition Fee:- Rs. 40,000/-

=> Security Deposit:- Rs. 5,000/- (Refundable)

=> Library Fee:- Rs. 3,000/- (Non-refundable)

=> Total Fee:- Rs. 48,000/-

The name of best Fashion Designing college in India are given below.

=> Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology - Art and Design College in Bangalore, India  
Address: No. 4, Anand Towers, 3rd Floor, Opp. To PF Building, Rajaram Mohan Roy Road, Richmond Circle, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025
Phone:093797 24246

=> IIFD - Indian Institute of Fashion & Design  
Address: 479-480, 2nd floor, Sub. City Center, Sector 35C, Near ICICI Bank, Chandigarh, 160035
Phone:0172 400 7918

=> Indian Institute Of Art and Design (IIAD)  
Address: B-26, Okhla Phase I, New Delhi, Delhi 110020
Phone:011 4138 0000

=> Hamstech Institute of Fashion & Interior Design  
Address: 4th Floor, Vamsiram builders, Jyothi Imperial, Above south india shopping mall, Gachibowli main road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032
Phone:040 6459 9222
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?