7th August 2018, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in BDes(Fashion Communication) in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai?
  2. Eligibility to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai? -- [New]
  3. Is there any entrance exam available to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai?
  4. How to apply for Fashion Designing course having 60 percent in 12th?
  5. Steps to be taken after tenth to join Fashion Designing course? Names of institutions for it?
  6. Which colleges can I get through counseling?
  7. Procedure to study Fashion Technology course in National Institute of Fashion Technology for B.Tech candidate?
  8. What is the scope after doing diploma in FD?
  9. Universities and Institutes offering PG in Fashion Designing in distance mode?
  10. Eye-sight parameters for Officers in Indian Navy and Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which is the best Fashion Designing college in India? Provide the information about it
  12. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  13. Admission procedure to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in SID Pune?
  14. Admission procedure to study BA(Fashion Technology) in DIFT?
  15. Can I get a seat in government college after scoring 126 in JEE mains
  16. Which NIT colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? I have scored 781 in GATE Chemical Engineering
  17. Which college will be open for me after scoring 187 marks in JEE mains?
  18. Course structure of BDes(Fashion Communication) in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai?
10th August 2018, 09:33 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai?

National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has 16 branches in India where Mumbai is one of them. This institute offers different degrees in different streams from which BDes in Fashion Communication is one of them.

BDes (Bachelor of Designing) in Fashion Communication is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in any stream from any recognized board.

The admissions into BDes course is given through entrance exam performance. This institution conducted entrance exam named GAT, CAT followed by the situation test. You need to qualify in all the rounds. Based on your performance you’ll be given admission into the college.

For applying to the exam you need to fill the form with required details, pay the application fees and submit the form. The application forms will be available in the month of December - January. The exam is conducted in the month of February.

For application forms, results and other details visit the official website of NIFT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?