9th September 2020, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in School of Fashion Technology Pune? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BDes(Fashion Communication) from School of Fashion Technology Pune then what are the entrance exams I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

11th September 2020, 09:56 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in School of Fashion Technology Pune? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Entrance exams to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in School of Fashion Technology Pune is as follows.

Selection of candidates is done on the basis of a Common Entrance Test (SOFT-CET), followed by Portfolio Presentation and Interview.
12th September 2020, 11:56 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in School of Fashion Technology Pune? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

The entrance examination to study Bachelor of Design (Fashion Communication) in School of Fashion Technology Pune is conducted by the university itself and is known as SOFT-CET(School of Fashion Technology common entrance test).

The minimum cutoff marks required to Bachelor of Design(Fashion Communication) in School of Fashion Technology Pune is 75%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?