10th December 2018, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) in CKS Teja Institute of Dental Sciences and Research for BDS student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BDS. After completing my Graduation, I want to do MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) in CKS Teja Institute of Dental Sciences and Research. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this MDS Degree or not?

14th December 2018, 06:26 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) in CKS Teja Institute of Dental Sciences and Research for BDS student?

Eligibility to study MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) in CKS Teja Institute of Dental Sciences and Research:

Candidates must have passed BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) with minimum 55% marks from any recognized university to be eligible.

Candidates must have qualified NEET-MDS to be eligible.

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Remove *
15th December 2018, 12:13 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) in CKS Teja Institute of Dental Sciences and Research for BDS student?

Eligibility to study MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) in CKS Teja Institute of Dental Sciences and Research for BDS student is given below.

=> M.D.S. Oral Medicine and Radiology or Master of Dental Surgery in Oral Medicine and Radiology is a postgraduate Dentistry course.

=> The candidate must have passed BDS course with at least 55% from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, the admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of NEET PG examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?