24th January 2019, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BFA(Painting) in Visva Bharati University? Chances to become a professional Painter after Graduation?

Sir/Madam, what is the eligibility criteria for studying BFA(Painting) Honours in Visva Bharati University? Kindly tell me it's scope and can I become an professional Painter after graduation? Kindly tell me immediately.

31st January 2019, 08:01 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BFA(Painting) in Visva Bharati University? Chances to become a professional Painter after Graduation?

For the admission of BFA(Painting) at Visva Bharati University, the candidate should have passed 12th class or its equivalent exam from a recognised school board.

As per my suggestion, you should score at least 50 to 60% in your 12th class for the admission of a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Painting.

Also, you should appear in written examination in Visva Bharati University because the final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of Merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?