10th October 2019, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BFA(Painting) in Bengal Fine Arts College?

Hi everyone, I want to do a BFA(Painting) from Bengal Fine Arts College. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in Bengal Fine Arts College? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

15th October 2019, 07:12 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BFA(Painting) in Bengal Fine Arts College?

Eligibility to study BFA (Painting) in Bengal Fine Arts College are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream with at least 55% aggregate from a recognised educational board.

Age limit -
For boys - 26 years
For girls - no age limit
16th October 2019, 02:56 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BFA(Painting) in Bengal Fine Arts College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to do a BFA(Painting) from Bengal Fine Arts College. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in Bengal Fine Arts College? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

Minimum eligibility to study the Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A) (Painting) in the Bengal Fine Arts College is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.

Duration of the Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A) (Painting) in the Bengal Fine Arts College is 4 years full time. Interested and eligible candidates can contact the college for more details on the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?