8th August 2017, 09:41 PM
Raje644

NEET exam cut off marks of this year for all categories? Does Tamil Nadu accepts NEET score card for admission?

Hello sir, I am preparing for NEET exam and want to know cut off marks of this year for all categories? Does Tamil Nadu accepts NEET score card for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to get MBBS colleges at Tamil Nadu for CBSE students? Cutoff marks required in NEET to get 15% All India Quota?
  2. Can I get admission in any Self Financing MBBS college in Tamil Nadu if secured 74 percentile in NEET and 195 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam?
  3. Is CBSE Board preparation is enough to appear in NEET? Cutoff marks required in NEET to apply for Medical College of Tamil Nadu for CBSE student?
  4. Whether NEET is conducted in Tamil Nadu or not?
  5. Whether inter-state admissions are allowed or not having a score in NEET? -- [New]
  6. Cutoff marks required in class 12th PCB and NEET for admission in government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra (Pine)
  7. Minimum marks required in MH-CET or NEET to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra?
  8. Can I get admission in BPT or MBBS without NEET?
  9. Which phase of NEET is considered for MBBS admission?
  10. List of schools in Tamil Nadu for NEET preparation along with schooling
  11. Minimum cutoff marks required for OBC student in NEET for BDS programme in Tamil Nadu?
  12. Am I eligible to appear for NEET exam this year after 2 attempts in AIPMT and 1 in NEET?
  13. Which college to apply for admission after scoring 102 marks in NEET exam?
  14. Will I get admission in any medical college of Tamil Nadu having 181 marks in NEET?
  15. Best coaching centre in Chennai for NEET 2017 -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it necessary to score 50% in each subject to qualify in NEET?
  17. Which is the best NEET Coaching Center Institute in Chennai or Tamil Nadu?
  18. Can a student of Madhya Pradesh get admission in any government college of Tamil Nadu through NEET? Procedure for it?
10th August 2017, 09:17 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: NEET exam cut off marks of this year for all categories? Does Tamil Nadu accepts NEET score card for admission?

NEET is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. It is competitive examination for admission in MBBS and BDS course. Due to difference in syllabus of 10+2 of CBSE board and Tamil Nadu board, there was clamour from Tamil Nadu government to allow admission in MBBS based on merit that is marks of 10+2.

But Central government turned down request of Tamil Nadu State government. Admission in government and private medical colleges will be done on basis of NEET rank only. The cut off marks are:

Unreserved category: 131 marks.

SC/ST candidates: 107 marks.
11th August 2017, 08:21 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NEET exam cut off marks of this year for all categories? Does Tamil Nadu accepts NEET score card for admission?

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and same is the national level examination held for offering admission in MBBS and BDS degree course in any medical college of India.

As far as you are concerned about the NEET qualifications marks to be considered for admission in MBBS and BDS degree course then it was 131 marks for general category, 107 marks for candidates belonging to OBC, SC/ST, OBC-PH, SC-PH/ST-PH category candidates and 118 marks for general cum PH category candidates.

Also for your information I would like to let you know that Tamil Nadu do accepts the NEET score card for MBBS and BDS counselling.

For details related to NEET you can refer to the link www.cbseneet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?