10th February 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has Sociology, Psychology, English, Business Studies and Economics in 12th?

Hello Everyone,
Will I be accepted for Economics Honours if I had Sociology, Psychology, English, Business Studies and Economics in class 12th? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Economics Honours without Mathematics in 12th standard?
  2. How to do economics honors after passing 12th and humanities?
  3. What are the contents in Economics Honours of Undergraduate course?
  4. Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has completed 12th without Mathematics?
  5. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  6. List best colleges to do Economics (honours) in Mumbai after studying Humanities in 12th?
  7. Am I eligible to study Economics Honours if completed 12th without Economics? -- [New]
  8. How to pursue honors studies in economics?
  9. Possibility to study M.A.(Sociology) in BHU for B.A.(Economics) candidate?
  10. Is it compulsory to have Economics in BA to study MBA?
  11. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  12. What are the career options for me after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to study B.Com in Kanpur for Arts student?
  14. Can I study B.A.(Economics) Honours being a 12th NIOS candidate?
  15. Can I do economics honors after passing 12th with 80% in commerce stream with accounts, business studies, economics and english
  16. How can I study B.Com with Economics after completing 12th?
  17. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  18. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for Economics (Hons)?
15th February 2016, 12:56 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has Sociology, Psychology, English, Business Studies and Economics in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Will I be accepted for Economics Honours if I had Sociology, Psychology, English, Business Studies and Economics in class 12th? Please let me know about this asap.
Yes, it is possible to study B.A Economics Hons. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 in any stream from a recognised board. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in many colleges in India like
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?