25th August 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management for 12th Arts candidate?

Dear All,
I want to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management but I am pursuing 12th from Arts stream. I would like to know my eligibility for this course. Please tell me asap.

28th August 2015, 09:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management for 12th Arts candidate?

You are definitely eligible for this course if you have got at least 50% marks in your 12th standard from a recognized board of education. Admission is based on the performance in the entrance exam.

Most of the colleges give admission based in ranking in the entrance exam through counselling. Hence, be prepared for the entrance exam without worrying about your stream.
28th August 2015, 10:38 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management for 12th Arts candidate?

As you are an arts stream student, you can opt Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management. For this an applicant must need to hold at least a high school diploma or the equivalent for entry in this program.
So, you are eligible for this course and you can opt after completing your class 12th.

All the best.
29th August 2015, 12:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear All,
I want to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management but I am pursuing 12th from Arts stream. I would like to know my eligibility for this course. Please tell me asap.
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management after completing 12th standard in Arts Stream. Those students who have passed the 12th standard or equivalent qualification from any of the recognized educational institutions are eligible to apply. Any stream candidates are eligible to apply. The student should possess minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam. The selection to the course is offered on the basis of the marks obtained in the 12th board exam.
29th August 2015, 01:44 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management :

Candidate must have passed 12th class in any stream from some recognised board.
Age of candidate must be from 17 to 13 years.
Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in 12th class.
31st August 2015, 01:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear All,
You are student of final year of 12th standard so you are eligible for Bachelor of Hospitality Management.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with above 40% marks are eligible for Bachelor of Hospitality Management.But your age should be below 22 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?