23rd May 2019, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Hospitality and Catering Management) in JIMS-Delhi?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in JIMS-Delhi for BSc(Hospitality and Catering Management) course? I want to do this Graduation course from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

25th May 2019, 04:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Hospitality and Catering Management) in JIMS-Delhi?

You need class 12th qualification in any stream with English as one of the subject from a recognised board of education. To apply for the entrance exam you need 50% marks minimum in your class 12th. There is relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category.

Admission will be based on merit which will be decided through an entrance exam which is conducted by the concerned university.
25th May 2019, 05:56 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Hospitality and Catering Management) in JIMS-Delhi?

Eligibility to study B.Sc (Hospitality and Catering Management) in JIMS-Delhi are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed 10+2 in any discipline, from a recognised board.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in Higher Secondary examination.
26th May 2019, 01:03 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in JIMS-Delhi for BSc(Hospitality and Catering Management) course? I want to do this Graduation course from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.
You must complete 12th standard in any discipline from a recognized board. The admission will be based on the JET entrance exam conducted by the university. Those who successfully qualified in the entrance exam will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview based on marks obtained in JET entrance exam.

Official website -> Click Here !!
26th May 2019, 10:40 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to apply B.Sc(Hospitality and Catering Management) in
Jagan Institute of Management Studies-Delhi is 10+2 with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

The admission to study B.Sc(Hospitality and Catering Management) in Jagan Institute of Management Studies-Delhi is through entrance test conducted by the college itself.

You can apply for the B.Sc(Hospitality and Catering Management) course through the website https://jimsindia.org.

You would need to click on "Apply now" tab at the top of the page to fill the application form.

Contact Address:-

Jagan Institute of Management Studies - JIMS Rohini
3 Near Rithala Metro Station Rohini Sector 5,
Institutional Area, Sector 5,
Rohini, New Delhi,
Delhi 110085
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?